17 European Versalift-salesmen met last week at TIME International in Denmark to prepare for the BAUMA Trade Fair.
In week 16 in April a large part of TIME Denmark in Farsø, Denmark will move to Munich in Germany to participate in the world's largest construction trade fair, BAUMA 2013.
Already last week Versalift-salesmen from Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland and Austria came together for a European sales meeting.
- We will be showing seven new lift models in Munich. Therefore, we had a visit from our European salesmen for two days, where our employees presented the new models and their feature, says CEO in TIME International, Per Torp.
|70 dealers from 27 countries were the first to be presented with the coming new models of light and heavy-duty van-mounted Versalifts at a sales meeting in Denmark.|
The patent-pending technology behind the new product combines new, innovative ideas with proven technology.
That is the basis for Up-Under "Radial Swing Out" Outriggers for vans that will set a new standard for van outriggers.
Once again innovating as first movers. TIME's engineering team has developed, along with a new subframe, Up-Under Radial Swing Out Outriggers for Renault Master, Opel Movano, Ford Transit and Iveco vans.
|Ruthmann will be taking over all sales and service activity for Versalift in Germany and Austria. The Versalift program will still be sold via Time Deutschland, with backup from the Ruthmann sales organization.|
You can read the previous TIME World Newsletters by clicking on the names below:
TIME World News #8 (2011)
- Roadshow across Europe 2011
- 300 kg more payload on a 5 T MB Sprinter
- TIME Europe Rental & Lease TERL
TIME World News #7 (2010)
- Roadshow 2010
- Bauma 2010 - Photos
- More new Versalift products than ever
TIME World News #6 (2010)
- Bauma 2010 - More new Versalift products than ever
- TEAM Time expanding in Germany
|Click here for TWN #1-5|